Friday, February 5, 2010

Body Chart



This week of improvement and awarness of myself was difficult. After my findings of who I am, it seemed as though my body could exist without my "soul." I was not able to create an ordered time line for myself. Sickness was a hindrance for my "order." My bodywhat I was able to do. Friday I was in unbearable pain and was not able to expand, control, test, and intrigue my mind. Even though I was hindered in a form I was still able to work on some of my "qualities." My body was doing one thing but my spirit or soul was attempting to do another. If I was to let my body "fix its self," it would. Nothing I did mentally would change it.

This forced me to conclude that self is the combination of control over one's self and the way one processes thoughts, ideas, and actions. This may not be a complete definition, but it is a part of how self is attained, as I see it. Both Franklin and Juhan attempted to focus on their self and tried to improve their self. Franklin was not able to focus on many items at one time. I also found that I had to review myself when the day was completed and even then it seemed I focused on the finale of the day not the specific parts of each day. I do not know how self is attained. Nor do I know how one can be changed or if one can be changed automatically. It was interesting attempting this experiment as Franklin and Juhan did. The one thing that I came out of was the slight understanding of how powerful our mind and body is when they are working as one. Ironically, I had to see them working independently to grasp it.

No comments:

Post a Comment